Thursday, March 4, 2010

Perspectives - The Way You Look At It!

In any contest, there is one winner and the other one is a LOSER! The adulation is to the winner and the brickbats are for the LOSER. Rat Race they call it, but should the winner be adjudge as “A RAT”.

In a country, we adjudge the Leader of the Opposition as a Loser because he is not ruling the country, but he too is a winner, because he is leading a Party.

In a Sporting contest, a Runner Up is branded as a loser, we do it because he lost the most important deterministic contest, but won atleast five to six game to get there.

This LOSER business is something that has completely LOOSE definitions, and hence we are not going to attempt any traditional definition searching on the same.

I thought of giving a perspective to some incidents and anecdotes around us that you can relate to. This is not to draw any sympathy or feelings about me the author, for whatever my friends think of me (positive or negative), “I am what I am and I will always be What I am, despite the fact that I try to be what you want me to be.”

We proceed on a journey in which I hope you relate to, for each one of us has gone through this, but not taken the pains to put it in writing, I have done that because I am now trying to be a PAIN asking you to read these posts, and get some expression out of you.

1 comment:

  1. Your above blog reminds me of the following lines ....

    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education....Mark Twain

    Yes...its a different perspective...:):):)

    ReplyDelete